Please see the attached documents for registration information below.
2019-2020 8th Graders
- Registration information will be given out on March 5th and collected on March 8th. Forms will not be accepted without a parent signature.
2019-2020 7th Graders
- Registration information will be given out on March 4th and collected on March 7th. Forms will not be accepted without a parent signature.
2019-2020 6th Graders
- Silver Hills Counselors will be visiting elementary schools February 22nd - March 2nd. Students will bring home registration information. We invite all in-coming 6th grade students and their parents to attend the 6th Grade Open House at Silver Hills on Wednesday, March 6th, from 6-7 PM. All registration materials are due at the Open House. If you are unable to attend, materials must be submitted to the students fifth grade teacher on March 8th.
2019-2020 9th Graders - High School Registration
High School Counselors from the five Adams 12 high schools will be at Silver Hills on February 21st to provide students with registration information and paperwork. We encourage students to attend the appropriate 8th Grade Information Night at their respective High Schools to turn in their registration information.
Horizon High School - March 4th - 6:00-8:00
Legacy High School - March 4th - 6:30-8:30
Mountain Range High School - March 6 - 5:00-7:00
Northglenn High School - March 5th - 5:00-7:00
Thornton High School - March 5th - 6:30-7:30
- If you are currently in Honors Language Arts, you will still need to re-apply for the next school year. These application forms can be found in the counseling office and include a written sample section.
- If you are in Honors Math, you will automatically be placed in Honors Math next school year.
- If you would like to apply to be in an Honors class, pick up an application in the Counseling Office. It must be turned in with your registration form.
Incoming 6th grade students:
- Honors Math is based on test scores and is assigned by the district.
- Honors Language Arts applications will be handed out by 5th grade teachers. Please contact your 5th grade teacher if you would like an application.
- Students can be a student assistant for either a semester or the entire year.
- Applications for student assistant can be found in the counseling office. This application must be turned in with your registration form. It will not be accepted late.
- To qualify to be a student assistant, you must have good attendance, cannot have earned more than three "1's" in any subject, and cannot have been in school suspended or out of school suspended during the current school year.