Registration & Courses
2020-2021 REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- 6th graders:
- 7th & 8th graders:
- If you are currently in Honors Language Arts, you will still need to re-apply for the next school year. These Honors Applications can be found in the counseling office and include a written sample section.
- If you are in Honors Math, you will automatically be placed in Honors Math next school year.
- If you would like to apply to be in an Honors class, pick up an application in the Counseling Office. It must be turned in with your registration form.
Incoming 6th grade students:
- Honors Math is based on test scores and is assigned by the district.
- Honors Languange Arts Applications will be handed out by 5th grade teachers. Please contact your 5th grade teacher if you would like an application.
- Students can be a student assistant for either a semester or the entire year.
- Applications for student assistant can be found in the counseling office. This application must be turned in with your registration form. It will not be accepted late.
- To qualify to be a student assistant, you must have good attendance, cannot have earned more than three "1's" in any subject, and cannot have been in school suspended or out of school suspended during the current school year.