WHY CHOOSE US?
Our Goals for Our Students
- To feel valued, safe and take risks
- To be independent thinkers who are organized respectful, compassionate, kind, aware and responsible
- To understand content and use it everyday as critical thinkers
- To realize the value of education
- To discover their talents, realize their potential and have confidence to use them
- To understand accountability and responsibility
- To NOT HATE their middle school experience
- To perceive content as - fun, interesting, and relevant
- To be self-reliant and independent
- To grow academically and personally
- To be connected and advocate for themselves and others
- To succeed in life, their dreams and goals
- To take learning outside school and contribute to society
- To have perseverance in all endeavors and stamina for learning
Students from across the district participated in the Battle of the Books competition
Silver Hills theatre teacher Rene Dill has worked on bringing her original play to the stage
We were one of only 16 recipients of the grant awarded by The School Superintendents Association
DISTRICT NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
Free meals available at seven locations districtwide, adults can purchase meals for $5.
Malley Drive is the recipient of the 2022 Laura Bush Foundation for America's Libraries Grant
The proclamation recognized the district’s commitment to fostering supportive school environments.
National Gun Violence Awareness Day is recognized on the first Friday of June.
FIVE STAR PROUD
Here Add Image
Here Add Quote Text
Silver Hills is a beautiful school that has been well taken care of and is filled with colorful reminders to stay STORM STRONG as we push ourselves to rise to our potential.
Mrs. Ellen Reffel-Lillo