Our Goals for Our Students
- To feel valued, safe and take risks
- To be independent thinkers who are organized respectful, compassionate, kind, aware and responsible
- To understand content and use it everyday as critical thinkers
- To realize the value of education
- To discover their talents, realize their potential and have confidence to use them
- To understand accountability and responsibility
- To NOT HATE their middle school experience
- To perceive content as - fun, interesting, and relevant
- To be self-reliant and independent
- To grow academically and personally
- To be connected and advocate for themselves and others
- To succeed in life, their dreams and goals
- To take learning outside school and contribute to society
- To have perseverance in all endeavors and stamina for learning
As we draw closer to Election Day, Nov. 8, it’s important to keep the policy parameters in mind.
Christine is an amazing educator and we proud to have her as part of the Five Star district.
Motivational speaker Kevin Atlas shares personal story that inspires to be better, do better.
Silver Hills is a beautiful school that has been well taken care of and is filled with colorful reminders to stay STORM STRONG as we push ourselves to rise to our potential.
Mrs. Ellen Reffel-Lillo