Registration & Courses
2020-2021 REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Incoming 6th graders:
- Attend our Open House / Noche Informativa on Wednesday, March 4th from 6-8pm in the Silver Hills gymnasium
- Casa abierta de sexto grado
- 6th Special Education Open House
- 6th Casa abierta de educación especial
- 6th Course Descriptions
- 6th Descripciones del Cursos
- 6th Grade Registration Form (20-21)
- 6th Grade Registration en Español (20-21)
- Immunization Information
Incoming 7th & 8th graders:
- Students will receive their registration forms during the week of Febrary 24th
- Please look over registration forms with your student and complete returned forms to school by the end of February
- While we do our best to enroll students in their choice courses, we cannot guarentee your student will receive the precise schedule requested
Outgoing 8th graders/Incoming high school students:
Plan on attending an 8th grade Open House at one of the following schools:
- Legacy -- Monday, March 2nd, 6:30-8:30pm
- Northglenn -- Tuesday, March 3rd, 5:00-7:00pm
- Horizon -- Monday, March 2nd, 6:00-8:00pm
- Thornton -- Tuesday, March 3rd, 5:00-7:00pm
Mountain Range -- Wednesday, March 4th
- 5:00pm A-G
- 5:40pm H-N
- 6:20pm O-Z
- MRHS indicates that you may attend any slot, but kindly asks that you try to attend your assigned, so they may accommodate as many families as possible.
- Plan on attending an 8th grade Open House at one of the following schools:
- If you are currently in Honors Language Arts, you will still need to re-apply for the next school year. These Honors Applications can be found in the counseling office and include a written sample section.
- If you are in Honors Math, you will automatically be placed in Honors Math next school year.
- If you would like to apply to be in an Honors class, pick up an application in the Counseling Office. It must be turned in with your registration form.
Incoming 6th grade students:
- Honors Math is based on test scores and is assigned by the district.
- Honors Languange Arts Applications will be handed out by 5th grade teachers. Please contact your 5th grade teacher if you would like an application.
- Students can be a student assistant for either a semester or the entire year.
- Applications for student assistant can be found in the counseling office. This application must be turned in with your registration form. It will not be accepted late.
- To qualify to be a student assistant, you must have good attendance, cannot have earned more than three "1's" in any subject, and cannot have been in school suspended or out of school suspended during the current school year.