Mon, Tue, Thur, Fri:
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
8:30 a.m - 3:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Early Release (Wednesday)
9:00 a.m. - 2:45 p.m.
SILVER HILLS MISSION
Our Goals for Our Students
- To feel valued, safe and take risks
- To be independent thinkers who are organized respectful, compassionate, kind, aware and responsible
- To understand content and use it everyday as critical thinkers
- To realize the value of education
- To discover their talents, realize their potential and have confidence to use them
- To understand accountability and responsibility
- To NOT HATE their middle school experience
- To perceive content as - fun, interesting, and relevant
- To be self-reliant and independent
- To grow academically and personally
- To be connected and advocate for themselves and others
- To succeed in life, their dreams and goals
- To take learning outside school and contribute to society
- To have perseverance in all endeavors and stamina for learning
What We DO!
- We have clear, high expectations for students
- We have clear communication with diverse groups of people
- We have an amazing sense of humor
- We build relationships
- We are masters of, and love our content
- We are passionate and enthusiastic about teaching
- We have compassion for students and want what is best for them
- We maintain a positive outlook
- We are collaborative, believe in teamwork, and are self-reflective
- Our classrooms are engaging
- Our classrooms have structure and we have/teach appropriate boundaries with our students
- We have integrity
- We have a sense of humanity
- We differentiate our classrooms
- We create a safe and comfortable environment
- We connect with students using patience, empathy, compassion and humor