Course & Registration Information
2023-2024 ELECTIVE COURSE SELECTION & COURSE DESCRIPTIONS
- 6th, 7th & 8th grade Course Descriptions
- 6th graders:
- 7th & 8th graders:
Honors Math & Language Arts
Students who are currently in Honors classes will be automatically placed in Honors classes next year. If you are not in an Honors level class but are interested, please see or email your grade level counselor for further direction.
Information about Honors Level Classes Found Here: Silver Hills Honors Classes.pdf
- If you are in Honors Math, you will automatically be placed in Honors Math next school year.
- Incoming 6th grade students:
- Honors Math is based on test scores and is assigned by the district.
- Students can be a student assistant for either a quarter, semester or the entire year.
- To qualify to be a student assistant, you must have good attendance, cannot have earned more than three "1's" in any subject, and cannot have been in school suspended or out of school suspended during the current school year.
- Teachers will be recommending students for Student Assist.